XPOWER XL-760AM 1/3 HP 1150 CFM Sealed Motor Low Profile Fan, Air Mover, Carpet Dryer with Build-in GFCI Power Outlets and Hour Meter
The XPOWER XL-760AM Low Profile Air Mover is the new compact powerhouse solution for restoration jobsites. A sealed 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which offers the necessary velocity to maximize drying area efficiently. Strategically placed vents on the underside of unit dry surface below the fan. The XL-760AM's durable ABS plastic housing is built to withstand heavy commercial use. Drawing only 2.8 amps, multiple units can be daisy chained using the built in GFCI power outlets. An integrated hour meter monitors billable time. Stackable up to 6 units high, the XL-760AM features a slim profile that is the most compact in its class. A deep nested stackable allows for stable transportation. Unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. Delivering powerful performance in a lightweight design along with an ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction motor
- 1 speed setting Low 2.8A draw with 1150 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage
- 15 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Built-in GFCI power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection