XPOWER X-12 1/2 HP 12" Diameter Industrial Confined Space Ventilation Fan – for Corn Mills, Man Hole, Sewage Systems – Blue
The XPOWER X-12 is the only 12 inch diameter industrial confined space ventilator fan with a variable speed control switch in the air mover market. Featuring a low amp draw and powerful dual thermal protection sealed motor, the X-12 delivers dry air for dilution and cross ventilation, drying or exhaust fan jobs. This unit can be used without hoses to create negative air pressure and air circulation in gyms, hallways, fire damaged structures, flood damage houses, and pull contaminated air from water or other large areas. Ventilate any narrow space including subterranean manholes, corn mills, lift vaults, wet wells, mines, gas tankers, and sewers up to 125 ft. with the optional 12 inch diameter ducting hose (12DH25). Lightweight and easily transportable, this unit weighs less than 25 lbs. and features a durable ABS injection molded housing to ensure optimum performance and years of service.
- 2-IN-1! – The X-8 is a variable speed control 2-in-1 function high velocity blower & powerful exhaust fan. Combined with our 12DH25 ducting hose, the X-8 Ventilator Fan is capable in providing the necessary means to properly ventilate a space that lacks natural air movement, extract heavy hazardous vapor, cooling, and assist in moisture control or structural drying
- NEGATIVE PRESSURE – After sealing a specific area, create negative air pressure and air circulation in gyms, hallways and other large rooms to exhaust and prevent cross contamination from room to room. For example - fire damaged structures, structures affected by smoke, flood damage homes, and in structures requiring mold remediation.
- DILUTION VENTILATION – The X-12 can be used for positive pressure ventilation. Force fresh air into a confined space to dilute or force gases up and out of the space. Used in mines, valve vaults, lift stations, wet wells, gas tankers, silos, and other confined areas needing dilution ventilation.
- CROSS VENTILATION – Use one unit from downdraft for suction ventilation to help exhaust heavy gases out of a sewer system. The other unit from the updraft to force fresh air into subterranean manholes and sewer systems. Remove poisonous gases, heavier than air gases, and create an open work space station
- FEATURES - Powerful 1/2 HP Induction Sealed Motor Producing 2600 CFM Airflow, Low 6 AMP DRAW in the Max Setting, Dual thermal protection fuse motor, ETL/CETL Safety Certified and 1-year Limited Warranty