Nilfisk ALTO Attix 19 Flood Sucker Sump Pump Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
The Nilfisk Flood Sucker removes nearly 1 gallon of water per second. It vacuums up waste, storing solids in a stainless steel container and pumping water out of its hose. A 140 CFM and 105 water lift combines with a pump that expels water up to 30 feet vertically and 150 feet horizontally. Additional features include 3 operating modes, adjustable suction power, and an onboard power outlet.
- Water is discharged out an included 25-foot long discharge hose.
- Most commonly used to restore and dry rooms impacted by water damage in both commercial and residential areas.
- Can be used as a vacuum only, pump only, or both at the same time.
- Control how much suction you need for applications like sanding wood or drywall.
- Comes with a 1.5-inch x 13-foot suction hose, stainless steel curved wand, 2-piece stainless steel extension tube, and industrial squeegee.