Milton 573A Pro Analog Pistol Grip Inflator Gauge - 36" Hose and Ball Chuck w/Clip - 160 PSI
No need to worry about batteries with this analog inflator gauge, filled with liquid (silicone oil) that provides optimal accuracy, pressure spike prevention, and a cushioned tick to optimize the lifespan of the mechanical parts inside the gauge. This also has a deflate button for when you overshoot the pressure. It comes with a foot hose and Lock-On Air Chuck with Clip for quick attachment. The dial gauge is fitted with a rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.
- Analog inflator gauge with rugged comfort-grip handle, shock-resistant protective rubber boot, deflate button, 36" hose, and ball air chuck.
- Resolution: 2 PSI
- Diameter: 2.75"
- Units of measure: PSI (0-160), Bar (0-11)
- Liquid filled: silicone based oil
Handle: reinforced coated nylon
Trigger: plated steel with PVC grip
Fittings and deflate button: solid brass
Product dimensions (w/o hose): 9.9 x 4.6 x 1.6 (L x W x H)
Hose: 1/4" ID x 36" EPDM rubber w/ brass fittings
Operating temperature: -4 to +158 degrees F (-20 to +70 C)
Air inlet: 1/4" NPT female (Milton 727 plug sold separately)
- No need to worry about batteries with this durable analog inflator gauge!
- Protective rubber boot to shield against impacts.
- Comfort molded nylon handle with coating is incredibly durable and ergonomic.
- Steel inflator trigger with separate brass deflation button for quick fine tuning in case you go past your target pressure.
- Solid brass fittings throughout provide long-lasting performance, with 1/4" NPT female air inlet (Milton 727 plug is recommended).
Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires.
Assembled in USA
Warranty: 1 year.
- ACCURATE: Liquid gauge measures in PSI (0-230) and Bar (0-16). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- WHY LIQUID? Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments
- EASY HANDLING: Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure.
- LOCK-ON BALL CHUCK: Full swivel/long hose prevents crouching/backache when inflating/deflating tires
- SOLID BRASS FITTINGS: Long-lasting performance, 1/4" NPT (F) air inlet. Milton 727 plug recommended.