Mercer Industries floor sanding screens are made with 100% sharp silicon carbide grain. Available in grits 60 to 220 in sizes 15" - 20" to fit all floor Buffers. Made with high quality resins and grains for excellent durability and life. Can wash and Reuse over and over again. Use between coats of finish, to remove old coats of finish and wax, and to repair worn areas in wood floors.
- 10 - 15" diameter screen discs.80 grit. Designed for a floor buffer or rotary floor machine.
- Use to remove old finishes and/or wax, between coats of finish, and to restore worn areas of old wood floors
- Can also be used to remove paint, varnish, wax and glues from hardwood, concrete, stone and tile floors
- Sharp silicon Carbide grain imbedded into mesh cloth
- Available in grits 60 through 150 for all your sanding needs