The Mercer Industries Aluminum Oxide Resin Fiber Disc features a resin on resin bond for high quality. Aluminum Oxide is an economical choice with consistent performance. You'll experience strong, long life with high stock removal. Made with heavy-duty vulcanized fiber backing. Uses include stripping, grinding, deburring, and polishing. Mercer Industries is a 3rd generation family owned company that was built on core values of Quality, Performance, Delivery, Service, and Price. Founded in 1968, Mercer Industries offers more than 3,000 products for the flooring, industrial, automotive and welding markets. Mercer, formerly known as Mercer Abrasives, is committed to serving its customers and providing quality products. For more information, visit mercer industries dot com. We're here to support you. Please contact our team at info at mercer industries dot com with questions or comments. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- Box of 25 - 7" diameter x 7/8" hole (arbor) Aluminum Oxide fiber backed discs in 36 grit
- Use on an angle grinder. Max RPM 8,600. Must be used with a backing pad
- Aluminum oxide grain is an economical choice and can be used on metal, wood,fiberglass, plastics & composites
- Heavy-duty vulcanized fiber backing for the toughest applications
- Available in 16 - 120 grits for all your sanding needs