From the Manufacturer 15° Coil Roofing Nails - Primary applications include attaching roofing shingles and vinyl siding. "High Wire" collation is compatible with the majority of coil roofing nailers on the market. Designed for use in these tools: Hitachi NV45A, NV45AC; Bostitch RN45B, RN46, N12; Paslode 3175/44RCU; Porter Cable RN175, RN175A; Senco SCN200R, SCN40r; Max CN450R and many more. Grip-Rite® brand fasteners from PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
- 1" x .120" x 3/8" Diameter Thin Flat Head
- Electro-Galvanized, Smooth Shank
- "High Wire" Collation Compatible with Most Tools
- 120 Count Coils, 7200 Nails per carton
- Use with Grip-Rite GRTCR175 Coil Roofing Nailer