Freud D1024X Diablo 10-Inch 24-Tooth ATB Ripping Saw Blade 5/8-Inch Arbor and PermaShield Coating (6 Pack)
Diablo's blade cuts rough framing lumber, high quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB, and hardboard siding with the smoothest, fastest and most accurate cut. The thin kerf design requires less cutting power from the user and the saw for better control over the cut. Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer life — and frames more houses — than other framing blades. Ideal for general construction applications, including fast, efficient ripping and crosscutting.
Thin kerf saw blade for miter saw and portable tools. Designed for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. Alternate top bevel, .071 Inch plate, .098 Inch kerf, 15 degree hook angle.
For a fast-acting blade that produces clean rip-cuts in a variety of framing material, look no further than the Freud D1024X Diablo 10-Inch Ripping Saw Blade. Ideal for most general-construction applications, this is your go-to blade for slicing through rough framing lumber, high-quality finish lumber, plywood, OSB (oriented strand board), and hardboard siding. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the blades feature a tough steel plate and high-density carbide tips.
- TiCo high-density Carbide for increased performance and maximum cutting life
- Perma-shield Non-Stick coating for protection against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super-thin kerf design for fast and effortless cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight