Freud D0624X Diablo 6-1/2-Inch 24-Tooth ATB Framing Saw Blade 5/8-Inch Arbor (4 Pack)
Diablo?s 6-1/2-Inch 24-Tooth Tracking Point saw blades feature the first-ever, Tracking Point tooth design, and an enhanced anti-vibration design. Diablo?s Tracking Point tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance for 5X longer life, 2X more durability, and increased stability.
Tracking Point Technology
This is the only 6-1/2 -Inch saw blade in the market to include a Tracking Point tooth design; making it ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers, or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure-treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods, and softwoods. Tracking Point doubles the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and doubles the durability in nail-embedded wood. Tracking Point delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws by offering 30% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades.
It features an enhanced anti-vibration design that provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity.
Maximum Cutting Life
TiCo high-density carbide for maximum cutting life and performance.
The blade features Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating that protects the blade against heat, gumming, and corrosion.
This ultimate framing blade is ideal for cordless applications.
4 x Freud Diablo 6-1/2-Inch 24-Tooth Framing Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
- Bundle Includes: 4 x Freud Diablo 6-1/2-Inch 24-Tooth Framing Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide: With Titanium for long life and a flawless finish with Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-Cut Stabilizer: Vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield Coating: Reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser Cut Arbor: For accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear