Diablo’s 10 Inch x 60-Tooth COMB Combination Saw Blade is ideal for ripping and crosscutting wood and wood composites with the goal of a smooth finish. The blade’s teeth are made of TiCo Hi-Density carbide for long-lasting durability. Cut from hardcore steel with high precision lasers, the blade's thin kerf design provides fast, effortless cuts. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life.
Each set of five teeth is separated by a large gullet. The large gullet provides chip removal space required while ripping and the close grouping of teeth within the set provide the smaller bite size required when crosscutting.
TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Teeth
Freud is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain carbide with titanium, called TiCo – a combination of titanium and cobalt. TiCo Hi-Density Carbide tipped teeth provide maximum performance and cutting life. Freud develops different types of carbide for each application to maximize the cutting life and performance of the tool.
Build for Accuracy
The 1 Inch arbor allows for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear. Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows the carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability.
A permanent Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects the blade from heat and corrosion, reduces friction and pitch buildup.
This blade is the best choice for a table saw when one blade is needed for ripping and crosscutting.
- 6 x Diablo 10 Inch x 60-Tooth COMB Combination Saw Blade with 1 Inch Arbor
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 6 x Diablo 10 Inch x 60-Tooth COMB Combination Saw Blade with 1 Inch Arbor
- TiCo HI-DENSITY CARBIDE TOOTH: TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- BUILD FOR ACCURACY: Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows the carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- PERMA-SHIELD COATING: Perma-Shield non-stick coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion