Diablo’s 6-1/2-inch x 40-Tooth ATB Precision Finishing Saw Blade is ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood, or plywood. This thin kerf trim saw blade’s teeth are made of TiCo Hi-Density carbide for long-lasting durability. Cut from hardcore steel with high precision lasers, the blade's ultra-thin kerf design provides fast, effortless cuts. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life.
TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Teeth
Diablo is one of the few manufacturers of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain carbide with titanium, called TiCo – a combination of titanium and cobalt. TiCo Hi-Density Carbide tipped teeth provide maximum performance and cutting life. Freud develops different types of carbide for each application to maximize the cutting life and performance of the tool.
Build for Accuracy
The 5/8-inch laser-cut arbor allows for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear. Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing allows the carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability. The blade also features laser-cut heat expansion slots that it to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight.
This advanced laser-cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. It is suitable for remodeling/demolition and siding/decking projects. This trim saw blade is proven to extend run time on Porter Cable, Saw Boss, and similar trim saws.
- 2 x Diablo 6-1/2-Inch x 40-Tooth ATB Precision Finishing Saw Blade
- Bundle Includes- Two Diablo 6-1/2-Inch x 40-Tooth ATB Precision Finishing Saw Blade
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide Tooth- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Laser-Cut Stabilizer Vents- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Perma-Shield Coating- Perma-Shield non-stick coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Compatibility- This advanced laser-cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite