Hollow Braid Polypropylene Rope - 1/4" x 1000 ft., Orange
CWC orange hollow braid is a strong lightweight polypropylene rope that floats and has excellent resistance to oil marine growth and most common chemicals. Designed to not rot or deteriorate this rope has good abrasion and UV characteristics. Good dielectric properties.
- GENERAL PURPOSE, marine and land applications
- DESIGNED for good strength, fair stretch, and high buoyancy
- RESISTANT to rot, chemicals, abrasions and UV rays
- HOLLOW CORE allows for easy splicing
- Product Specifications— LENGTH: 1000 ft., SIZE: #8, TENSILE: 440 lbs, WEIGHT: 8 lbs