Double Braid Polyester Rope - 7/16" x 600 ft., White
Super-low stretch double braid polyester rope. Radial construction provides maximum abrasion resistance for long wear life reducing any chance of snag and virtually eliminates the possibility of core herniation. Tops among all popular fibers for weathering characteristics. Excellent abrasion resistance and strength wet or dry. Designed to withstand UV rays and many common chemicals. High strength low stretch and torque-free.
- Holds up better than nylon when exposed to sunlight
- Less than 1 percent stretch
- Easy to splice for optimum efficiency
- Suited for towing and anchor lines
- Product Specifications— LENGTH: 600 ft., TENSILE: 6030 lbs, WEIGHT: 37 lbs