BLUE STEEL Rope - 3/8" x 2500 ft., Teal W/Red Tracer
Our CWC registered trademark BLUE STEEL is one of the strongest co-polymer ropes in the market today. The turquoise color fiber with two dark blue tracers have become the industry standard for high performance utility ropes. Manufactured from high tenacity polyolefin yarns CWC BLUE STEEL in coils offer easy handling high strength and excellent abrasion resistance. It floats has excellent UV characteristics and is economical.
- Super strength and easy handling
- Excellent UV and abrasion resistance
- Economic high-performance utility rope
- One of the strongest co-polymer ropes in the market
- Product Specifications— LENGTH: 2500 ft., PUT-UP: Reel, TENSILE: 3800 lbs, WEIGHT: 63 lbs