CWC 301215 1/2 Inch Poly Pro Blue Rope 600 Feet Long
CWC's 301215 blue monofilament rope is a durable, rugged rope that floats. It is great for marine use. The rope was designed to not rot and resist oil, gasoline, water, UV and most common chemicals. It is made from color-safe and strong polypropylene to help increase the lifetime color and minimal stretch. The rope is 1/4-inch in diameter and 600 feet long with up to 2,450 pounds of tensile strength.
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 1/2" in diameter and 600' on a spool.