Rope 105105 1000-Feet Solid Braid Nylon Cord Rope, 5/16-Inch
NYLON is known for its elasticity and tremendous shock absorbing qualities. It has good abrasion resistance, is rot proof, resists oil, gasoline, and most chemicals. It has good resistance to UV rays. Nylon will last 4-5 times longer than natural fibers.
- An extremely strong, soft, light-weight cord with excellent resistance to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most chemicals.
- It has a shock-absorbing elasticity that allows it to withstand great strain.
- Solid braided construction stays round and works well in pulleys.
- White nylon is 5/16" in diameter and 1000' long on a spool
- Minimum breaking force 2,610 lbs.