Ibores DOP Spanish Cheese- Whole Wheel (1.6 pound)
Queso Ibores is made in Extremadura, which is the most rugged, least developed, and most economically distressed region in Spain. This raw goat's milk cheese reflects its homeland with its full, simple flavor. It is hard and dense and becomes sharper with age. During its two-month aging period, the rustic cheese is rubbed with a mixture of olive oil and sweet paprika. It is hard enough to shave over salads and hot dishes and delicious as a table cheese when served with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Made from unpasteurized goat's milk; aged for two months.
- Photo depicts whole 2 lb. form of cheese.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- Imported from Spain
- Rind rubbed in olive oil & paprika
- Has a sharp, dense flavor that becomes sharper with age
- Great shaving or table cheese