Product description AGE MD10-800R FINITO 10"x80T ATB 5/8" BORE From the Manufacturer The A.G.E. Series by Amana Tool (American German Engineering) is an exciting line of carbide-tipped, budget-priced, industrial-quality circular saw blades for cabinet shops, professional woodworkers and discerning hobbyists. Manufactured in Germany, these blades deliver excellent performance at remarkably low prices! These blades are laser cut from virgin steel, then flattened, ground, tensioned and tipped with massive, European-style carbide tips. These features assist in providing longer blade life and smooth cutting. A.G.E. saw blades are carefully engineered and manufactured to maximize performance within your woodworking budget. ArmorMax saw blades feature PTFE non-stick coating that reduces friction, cuts smoother, prevents rust and improves overall blade life. Each ArmorMax blade has Tri-Foil brazing, a ultra-strength bonding process which consists of silver copper. This allows carbide tips to ensure extreme impact for durability and overall blade life. Stabilizer vents reduces noise vibration emitted during use and help the blade run smoother. Whether you're a serious woodworker, enthusiast or a professional contractor, you're sure to find the blade you need in our new line of A.G.E. ArmorMax saw blades. Finito series saw blade provides extremely smooth cuts, eliminating the need for sanding! Applications: Crosscut Wood, Chipboard Veneered Plywood. This blade is covered by Amana Tool's Lifetime Guarantee against material defects and workmanship. Industrial Quality, Made in Germany.
- Great for Crosscutting Wood, Chipboard Veneered Plywoods
- Finito series blade provides extremely smooth cuts, eliminating the need for sanding! ArmorMax saw blades feature PTFE non-stick coating that reduces friction, cuts smoother, prevents rust and improves overall blade life
- 10-Inch x 80 Teeth, ATB Grind, 5/8-Inch Bore, 10 Degree Hook
- Massive tool steel plate laser cut from virgin steel, with expansion slots allowing the blade to expand and contract from heat preventing warpage. Flattened, ground tipped with massive, European-style carbide tips to provide more resharpenings
- Covered by Amana Tool's Lifetime Guarantee against material defects and workmanship