8070 Mytee-Lite™ Carpet Extractor
The Mytee Lite™ features:
- 4 gallon (approx.) capacity tanks
- New and improved single 3-stage motor – 100 CFM, 130″ water lift
- 1,000-watt in-line heater which produces hot water to quickly break up grease and dirt
- Faucet fill hose for easy fill solution tank
- Recovery tank drain hose
- Compact size and easy-push handle for easy transportation and storage
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 8400P Air Lite™ upholstery tool
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- Easy-push handle with convenient storage basket
- A110 Drain Hose
- 1-quart bottle Bubble Buster
After purchasing one or more Mytee® extractors, make the most of your sound investment by ordering our 3601 System Maintainer. Use Mytee’s 3601 System Maintainer weekly for maximum performance and pressure and to prolong the life of your machine.
Benefits of Weekly Maintenance
- Keep all tanks and lines free of hard water and chemical build up
- Improve pump life
- Minimize acid corrosion and lime scale build up for maximum performance and pressure
- Keep heater(s) running at maximum temperature
Bubble Buster Liquid
Bubble Buster Liqued controls foam in the extraction hose and recovery tank of carpet cleaning equipment. Helps prevent foam from being pulled into vacuum motor, which could result in damage to electrical components.
- Safe to use; contains no solvents, caustic or acid.
- Rapid foam breakdown - long lasting foam control.
- No Offensive Odor.
Dilution: 1 to 60 or 2oz to a Gallon